Funny Forwards

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Famous Female Quotes

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb...and I also know that I'm not blonde.
---- Dolly Parton

You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy.
--- Erica Jong

I've been on so many blind dates, I should get a free dog.
--- Wendy Liebman

Never lend your car to anyone to whom you have given birth.
--- Erma Bombeck

If high heels were so wonderful, men would be wearing them.
-- Sue Grafton

I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.
--- Roseanne

I found out why cats drink out of the toilet. My mother told me it's because it's cold in there. And I'm like: How did my mother know THAT?
--- Wendy Liebman

I think-therefore I'm single.
----Lizz Winstead

When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country.
----Elayne Boosler

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
----- Maryon Pearson

In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man; if you want anything done, ask a woman.
--- Margaret Thatcher

I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine marriage and a career.
--- Gloria Steinem

Some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry.
--- Gloria Steinem

Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then.
--- Katharine Hepburn

If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose around your neck?
--- Linda Ellerbee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home